- This event has passed.
Full Moon Sound Bath
October 31, 2020 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm$
A Full Moon occurring on Halloween is not a common occurrence and only happens every 18 to 19 years. Halloween’s
Full Moon will be extra special, since it will be the second of the month and, therefore, a “Blue Moon”.
Full Moons bring powerful energy into our lives. It is a great time for healing and releasing negative energy. The Full
Moon brings us illumination, clarity, and focus. Energetically, these are times when the light can more easily eliminate
the darkness in our lives. The Full Moon offers a time of celebration and connects us with the certainty of figuring out
what is or isn’t working on our journey. During a Full Moon is a perfect time for releasing something that no longer
serves you, or letting go of something that you no longer need in your life; or an opportunity to let go of an aspect of
yourself that you have outgrown.
Join Marsha Saturday, October 31st, 7 pm-8:30 pm to release and bathe in the sounds of Chimes, Crystal Singing Bowls,
Gong and other sacred instruments as we journey under the Full Moon.
WHAT TO EXPECT:⠀⠀
The first thirty minutes includes…
- Cleansing Blessing.⠀
- Full Moon Release.
- Full Moon Reflections.
- Full Moon Crystal Discussion.
Then we move on to….
- Full Moon Sound Bath as you relax to and soak up the sacred sounds. Fire Bowl Release
- INVESTMENT: $30 Prepayment is REQUIRED to secure your spot. Space is limited to 10. Please book online
www.zenhealing.net and e-transfer payment to email@example.com.
- Make sure to create your most comfortable space. Comfy suggestions: yoga mat, blanket, pillow, water, eye pillow.
- Bring items to scribe with: journal or loose-leaf paper, pen.
- Masks must be worn. And we will be social distancing. Please let me know if you are coming with a friend, and we
can create a friendship bubble.
Location: Cave of the Heart – 532 Chilver Rd. North Gate Entrance (Rear Building)