yoga & services
|Monday||9:30am – 10:30am||Hatha-Gentle Kerrie (Prema)|
|Monday||6:00pm – 7:30pm||Sivananda-All Levels Jenny (Shakti)|
|Monday||8:00pm – 9:00pm||iRest Yoga Nidra-Meditation (Maria)|
|Tuesday||6:00pm – 7:30pm||Sivananda-Beginners Rina (Arcanā)|
|Wednesday||8:00am – 9:15am||Follow the Yogi Nancy (Dayā)|
|Wednesday||9:30am – 11:00am||Sivananda-All Levels Nancy (Dayā)|
|Wednesday||6:00pm – 7:00pm||Sivananda Karma-Express Nancy/Kerrie (Dayā/Prema)|
|Wednesday||7:15pm – 8:30pm||Satsang (Meditation/Chant) Nancy/Kerrie (Dayā/Prema)|
|Thursday||6:00pm – 7:15pm||Hatha-Beginners (Anna)|
|Friday||9:30am – 10:30am||Hatha-Gentle Kerrie (Prema)|
|Sunday||10:00am – 11:15am||Hatha-Gentle Kerrie (Prema)|
|Sunday (Last of the Month)||7:00pm – 9:00pm||Kirtan (Chant) The Kirtaneers|
Elemental Yoga: Just as there are five elements that create our reality, this practice will be composed of five yoga elements: chanting (bhakti), yoga philosophy (dharma), physical postures (asana), music (nada) and meditation (dyana). This is an all-levels inclusive practice, with opportunities to modify according to your needs: a balanced practice that you can take off your mat and extend into the world.
Hatha Yoga: Hatha is an ancient system of Yoga that incorporates the practice of Asana (Physical Postures), Pranayama (Breathing Techniques) and Mudras (Hand Gestures). Our Gentle Hatha is recommended for Beginners and to those looking to enhance their spiritual practice. Also incorporates Mantra (Chanting) and Meditation (Mindfulness) to help deepen your spiritual path.
Sivananda Yoga: Sivananda is a practice of Hatha Yoga – an invigorating, yet meditative style of classical Yoga. In this class you’ll be guided through Mantra (Chanting), Pranayama (Breathing Techniques), Sun Salutations (Sequence of Postures), Yoga Asanas (Steady Postures) and Savasana (Auto-Suggestion Relaxation). Sivananda Yoga is open to all levels, whether you’re a Beginner or Advanced student you will be offered variations throughout the class to support your level of yoga practice. Om Namah Shivaya!
iRest Yoga Nidra Meditation: The practice of iRest Yoga Nidra Meditation assists in deep states of relaxation that support a variety of disorders. It can be helpful with coping with stress, resolving trauma, decreasing anxiety, alleviating depression and improving sleep. Laying on the ground is recommended, however, you may be seated in an upright position for your comfort.
Hand Mudra Yoga Therapy: Mudras are hand gestures that assist in the connection between body, mind and spirit. They are an ancient part of Yoga and have been native to every culture on Earth. By connecting the fingers and palms to each other or to other body parts, we are able to stimulate Energy Centres (Chakras) and Meridians (Nadis) within the body. The result is an increase in balance, vitality and overall well-being.
|3 Class Pass – ($15/class)||$45|
|9 Class Pass – ($12/class)||$108|
|18 Class Pass – ($10/class)||$180|
|1 Month Unlimited||$80|
|Private Yoga – 1 hr||$72|
|Satsang & Kirtan||(By Donation)|
|*Gift Certificates are available for purchase. Monthly Memberships are activated the first day of use and will expire within one month. Class Passes are transferable and do not expire. You do not need to register for Yoga Classes, Satsang or Kirtan.||*We accept Cash, Cheque, Debit Tap, Visa and Mastercard via Square Payment Method and E-Transfer at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank You!|
- Studio is open 15 minutes prior/after class. Doors will be locked promptly when class begins. The outdoor courtyard will be used for Yoga//Kirtan/Satsang if weather permits.
- Entrance Gate is located at the North Side of 3 Birds Hair & Aesthetics. Follow path to the rear building, leading to our door on the East Side.
- Please wear a mask if you need to enter the Studio to visit the Front Reception Office (Spiritual Shoppe) and the bathroom. All visitors will have their temperature taken and asked to disinfect their hands with hand sanitizer.
- You will be asked to fill out a Health History Sheet and sign a waiver for Covid purposes.
- Remove shoes upon entering Studio & hang up jackets/purses in foyer. Turn off cell phones.
- Please Honour Noble Silence. Begin in Savasana (Resting Pose) as you await class to begin. Avoid talking during this time of rest.
- Refrain from wearing perfume, hairspray and clothing containing other chemicals and smoke.
- Do not eat/drink anything 1 hour prior to class.
- Please bring your own yoga mat and props: (cushions, blanket, blocks, bolsters, eye pillow). You may rent a cubby space to store your mat and props for $9/month which will be donated.
- Purified Shungite Water will be provided to you, please bring your own reusable water bottle.
- Free parking is available on the surrounding streets of Chilver, Brant and Kildare as well as paid parking on Wyandotte Street East. Parking in the driveway is not permitted at any time.
- AHIMSA: We are a Vegan friendly Studio and would appreciate the absence of animal based products such as clothing and food. OM!
|Type||Description||Time & Price|
|Aromatherapy Massage||Relax & Rejuvenate||1/2 hr. – $45
1 hr. – $80
1.5 hrs. – $115
|Aromatic Head Massage||Elation & Euphoria||1/2 hr. – $45
1hr. – $80
|Energy Trinity||(Reiki, TT & Tuning Fork)|
Balance & Equilibrium
|1/2 hr. – $40
1 hr. – $70
|Foot Reflexology||Detoxify & De-stress||1/2 hr. – $40
1 hr. – $70
1.5 hrs. – $100
|Holistic Spa Facial||Gentle & Nurturing||1/2 hr. – $50
1 hr. – $85
|Hot Stone Massage||Warming & Grounding||1/2 hr. – $50
1 hr. – $85
1.5 hrs. – $120
|Type||Description||Time & Price|
|Heart Cave Cocoon||Head, Hands & Feet, Om My!||1hr. – $80
Add Back (15min) – $100
|Namaste’||Honour the Light within you & surrender to a full body Hot Stone Massage with Foot Reflexology. Let your little Light shine in!||1.5 hrs. – $120|
|Om Shanti Om||Enter a divine realm of peace with an Aroma-Hot Stone Back Massage followed by a Holistic Spa Facial. Absolute bliss for the Soul!||1.5 hrs – $120|
|Prana Nirvana||A heavenly treatment joining a full body Aromatherapy Massage with an Aromatic Head Massage. A spiritual Breath of fresh air!||1.5 hrs. – $120|
|Savasana||Invoke a deep state of relaxation with a complete Holistic Spa Facial & Foot Reflexology combination. Head to toe unconditional Love!||1.5 hrs. – $120|
|Under The Bodhi Tree||Enlighten your senses with an Aroma-Hot Stone Massage, Foot Reflexology & Holistic Spa Facial. Release the inner Bodhisattva within you!||2 hrs. – $150|