yoga & services
|Monday||9:30 am – 11:00 am||Sivananda Yoga (Dayā)|
|Monday||11:30 am – 12:30 pm||Chair Yoga (Stacey)|
|Monday||5:30 pm – 6:45 pm||Jivamukti Yoga (Jessica/Jason)|
|Tuesday||6:30 pm – 7:30 pm||Yin Yoga (Carey)|
|Wednesday||9:30 am – 10:45 am||Shakti Yoga
|Wednesday||5:30 pm – 6:30 pm||Sivananda Karma Yoga
|Wednesday||7:00 pm – 8:00 pm||Satsang (Dayā/Prema)|
|Thursday||6:00 pm – 7:30 pm||Sivananda Yoga (Shakti/Devaki)|
|Friday||9:30 am – 10:30 am||Hatha Yoga (Prema)|
|Sunday (Last of the Month)||7:00 pm – 9:00 pm||Kirtan (The Kirtaneers)|
Hatha Yoga: Hatha is an ancient lineage of Yoga that incorporates the practice of Asana (Physical Postures), Pranayama (Breathing Techniques) and Mudras (Hand Gestures). Our Hatha Yoga is a gentle practice and is recommended for Beginners. It also incorporates Mantra (Chanting) and Meditation (Mindfulness) to help deepen your spiritual path.
Jivamukti Yoga: This asana practice is centred around the Five Tenets of Jivamukti Yoga: Ahimsa (the primary ethic of yoga); Bhakti (devotion, chanting); Dhyana (meditation); Nada (sound & music) and Shastra (yoga philosophy and scripture study). This is an all-levels inclusive practice, with opportunities to modify according to your needs: a balanced practice that you can take off your mat and extend into the world.
Shakti Yoga: This class honours & aligns us with the shifting energies of Nature. It is for those who understand just how precious & interconnected our relationship with mother earth & other beings really is.The nourishing practices are designed to allow prana(energy) to circulate well throughout the body, filling us with the natural vitality of the earth & our own conscious awareness. Each class will include a combination of sankalpa (intention), nada (sound), pranayama (breath), dhyana (meditation), asana (postures) & rest. The collective intention is to make inner harmony our first priority – from inner harmony, outer harmony buds & blossoms, extending out into the world we all share. Jai Mā!
Sivananda Yoga: Sivananda is a practice of Hatha Yoga – an invigorating, yet meditative style of classical Yoga. In this class you’ll be guided through Mantra (Chanting), Pranayama (Breathing Techniques), Sun Salutations (Sequence of Postures), Yoga Asanas (Steady Postures) and Savasana (Auto-Suggestion Relaxation). Sivananda Yoga is open to all levels, whether you’re a Beginner or Advanced student you will be offered variations throughout the class to support your level of yoga practice. Om Namah Shivaya!
Yin Yoga: Yin is a slow and meditative practice where poses are typically held for longer periods of time allowing space and support as you relax the mind and connect to the body. A wonderful, self-care style class to incorporate especially if you enjoy a fast-paced flow (Yang) as it provides balance within a practice focusing on deeper areas in the body such as joints and connective tissues.
Hand Mudra Yoga: Mudras are hand gestures that assist in the connection between body, mind and spirit. They are an ancient part of Yoga and have been native to every culture on Earth. By connecting the fingers and palms to each other or to other body parts, we are able to stimulate Energy Centres (Chakras) and Meridians (Nadis) within the body. The result is an increase in balance, vitality and overall well-being. Accompanied by Sanskrit Beej Seed Mantras, which are sacred sounds to invoke energy residing in the Chakras. Followed by a brief Meditation to allow the benefits of the Mantra and Mudra Practice to cultivate deep within. *This is a Karma Class, so donations are greatly appreciated*
Kundalini Yoga: Kundalini Yoga is an ancient art and science dealing with the transformation and expansion of consciousness, and ultimately the awakening of Kundalini Energy up the spine through energy centers called Chakras. The activation and balancing of the chakras is accomplished by the mixing and uniting of Prana (cosmic energy) with Apana (eliminating energy) which generates pressure to force Kundalini to rise. This is acquired by means of Pranayama (breathing exercises), Bhandas (body locks), Kriyas (exercise sets), Asanas (postures), Mudras (gestures) and Mantras (sacred sounds). Kundalini is an incredibly powerful storehouse of psychic energy, sometimes called “Shakti”, symbolized as a coiled, sleeping serpent, lies dormant at the base of the spine (Kundal means curl). Once awakened it uncoils and ascends through the central channel in the spinal column (Sushumana) to the Crown Chakra (Sahasrara) at the top of the head, triggering an awakening of consciousness and a transcendent spiritual state.
Yoga Nidra Meditation: Yoga Nidra enables you to uncover a deep sense of well-being from within yourself so you can meet every moment of your life with unshakable peace. It is a research proven practice which shows it is highly effective for depression, anxiety, insomnia, chronic pain, PTSD and chemical dependency. Please bring a mat, blanket and pillow to remain comfortable during this guided meditation.
|3 Class Pass – ($15/class)||$45|
|9 Class Pass – ($12/class)||$108|
|18 Class Pass – ($10/class)||$180|
|1 Month Unlimited||$108|
|Private Yoga – 1 hr||$88|
|Satsang & Kirtan||(By Donation)|
|*Gift Certificates are available for purchase. Monthly Memberships are activated the first day of use and will expire within one month. Class Passes are transferable and do not expire. You do will need to register for Yoga Classes, Satsang or Kirtan.||*We accept Cash, Cheque, Debit Tap/Insert, Visa and Mastercard via Square Payment Method and E-Transfer at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank You!|
- Studio is open 15 minutes prior/after class. Doors will be locked promptly when class begins. The outdoor courtyard may be used for Yoga//Kirtan/Satsang when weather permits (Spring/Summer/Fall).
- Entrance Gate is located at the North Side of 3 Birds Salon. Follow the path to the building in the back, look for the blue door and the prayer flags. Please do not enter through the driveway or black iron gate, it is private property.
- Please wear a mask in ALL areas of the Studio (courtyard/foyer/office/yoga room/bathroom/treatment room).
- Remove shoes upon entering Studio and hang up jackets/purses. Please turn off cell phones.
- All students will have their temperature taken and asked to disinfect their hands with sanitizer. You will need to complete a Health History Form on your initial visit and a Covid Screening Questionnaire on each re-occurring visit. You will not be able to attend class if you have a fever or are experiencing any symptoms of illness.
- Taped areas in the Yoga Room will indicate where you can place your mat. We do not have online class registration, therefore you must register with us via text/phone/email in advance to hold your place in class. Failure to show up for class without 24 hours notice will result in the use a class pass on your membership card.
- Please Honour Noble Silence. Begin in Savasana as you await class to begin. Avoid socializing during this time of rest.
- Refrain from wearing perfume, hairspray and clothing containing other chemicals and smoke. Do not eat/drink anything 1-2 hours prior to class.
- Please bring your own yoga mat/props: (cushion/blanket/block/bolster
/eye pillow). You may rent a Karma Kubby to store your mat/props for a $9/month donation.
- Purified Santevia Water will be provided to you, please bring your own reusable water bottle.
- Free parking is available on the surrounding streets of Chilver, Brant, Kildare and Assumption as well as paid parking on Wyandotte Street East. Parking in the driveway is not permitted at any time.
- AHIMSA: We are a Vegan friendly Studio and would appreciate the absence of animal based products such as clothing and food. Thank You & Namaste:)
|Type||Description||Time & Price|
|Aromatherapy Massage||Relax & Rejuvenate||1/2 hr. – $50
1 hr. – $90
1.5 hrs. – $130
|Aromatic Head Massage||Elation & Euphoria||1/2 hr. – $40
1hr. – $80
|Energy Trinity||(Reiki, TT & Tuning Fork)|
Balance & Equilibrium
|1/2 hr. – $40
1 hr. – $80
|Energy Distance Healing||Integrative & Intuitive||1 hr. – $111|
|Foot Reflexology||Detoxify & De-stress||1/2 hr. – $40
1 hr. – $80
|Holistic Spa Facial||Gentle & Nurturing||1/2 hr. – $50
1 hr. – $90
|Hot Stone Massage||Warming & Grounding||1/2 hr. – $50
1 hr. – $90
1.5 hrs. – $130
|Root to Crown Crystal Grid||(Chakras, Crystals & Mudras)|
Clearing & Cleansing
|1 hr. – $111|
|Type||Description||Time & Price|
|Heart Cave Cocoon||Head, Hands & Feet, Om My!||1hr. – $88
Add Back (15min) – $108
|Namaste’||Honour the Light within you & surrender to a full body Hot Stone Massage with Foot Reflexology. Let your little Light shine in!||1.5 hrs. – $130|
|Om Shanti Om||Enter a divine realm of peace with an Aroma-Hot Stone Back Massage followed by a Holistic Spa Facial. Absolute bliss for the Soul!||1.5 hrs – $130|
|Prana Nirvana||A heavenly treatment joining a full body Aromatherapy Massage with an Aromatic Head Massage. A spiritual Breath of fresh air!||1.5 hrs. – $130|
|Savasana||Invoke a deep state of relaxation with a complete Holistic Spa Facial & Foot Reflexology combination. Head to toe unconditional Love!||1.5 hrs. – $130|
|Shining Skull||Cultivate your Third Eye Centre with a Holistic Spa Facial & Head Massage.|
Illuminate & Radiate Consciousness!
|1.5 hrs. & 15min. – $108|
|Under The Bodhi Tree||Enlighten your senses with an Aroma-Hot Stone Massage, Foot Reflexology & Holistic Spa Facial. Release the inner Bodhisattva within you!||2 hrs. – $180|